£90 per session
3rd session onwards if necessary £50
You can book an appointment by:
Calling 07771 737227 | 01903 327015
E-mailing : email@example.com
Or please complete the contact form on this page and check your e-mail &
junk mail within the next 24 hours.
How Many Sessions?
If I said I could help you in four sessions, would that be of interest to you?
Ideally be prepared to see me for four sessions. I will do everything that I can to resolve your issue in less than that.
Why do I charge what I charge?
- My costs are worked out on the basis that hypnosis does not require many sessions so there is no slow build up of costs and results are often instantaneous.
- I cannot offer a guarantee that the hypnosis will work, but I do offer a satisfaction guarantee – if you are not satisfied with any part of the service that I provide I will give you your money back.
- Many therapists practice hypnotherapy in a very passive way – relaxing you and talking to you in monologue for most of the session. As I work, I am constantly looking for feedback from your subconscious mind so that we make the most of the time we have – if something is not working I will often know straight away so I can change my approach. I may cover several approaches in one session which increases the chance of achieving rapid results.
- I can often help with two or three things in one session.
- My sessions are around one hour and forty-five minutes long to give us the best chance of success in the minimum number of sessions.
- Transparency is important to me. When it comes to making changes in the mind, there are unfortunately no guarantees as everyone’s mind is different. With each client I will try everything that I can to make those changes happen, but I will not string you along for weeks if I can see no sign of response to my techniques.
Alex practices from:
37A Shakespeare Road