£90 per session
3rd session onwards if necessary £50
I charge differently for addictions and weight loss as a commitment beyond one session at a time is required from both you and me.
For smoking, other addictions and weight loss:
A £450 up front payment will secure me as your hypnotist for six months (weight loss for a year) to support and deal with any issues if they arise.
You can book an appointment by:
Calling 07771 737227 | 01903 327015
E-mailing : email@example.com
Or please complete the contact form on this page and check your e-mail &
junk mail within the next 24 hours.
How Many Sessions?
Most issues come from past experience and require a simpler resolution than you would imagine. If I said I could help you in four sessions, would that be of interest to you? Ideally be prepared to see me for four sessions. I will do everything that I can to resolve your issue in less than that.
Smoking, addiction and weight loss will likely require resolution but they are an ongoing process which will likely require adjustments along the way.
Why do I charge what I charge?
- My costs are worked out on the basis that hypnosis does not require many sessions so there is no slow build up of costs and results are often instantaneous.
- I cannot offer a guarantee that the hypnosis will work, but I do offer a satisfaction guarantee – if you are not satisfied with any part of the service that I provide I will give you your money back.
- Many therapists practice hypnotherapy in a very passive way – relaxing you and talking to you in monologue for most of the session. As I work, I am constantly looking for feedback from your subconscious mind so that we make the most of the time we have – if something is not working I will often know straight away so I can change my approach. I may cover several approaches in one session which increases the chance of achieving rapid results.
- I can often help with two or three things in one session.
- My sessions are around one hour and forty-five minutes long to give us the best chance of success in the minimum number of sessions.
- Transparency is important to me. When it comes to making changes in the mind, there are unfortunately no guarantees as everyone’s mind is different. With each client I will try everything that I can to make those changes happen, but I will not string you along for weeks if I can see no sign of response to my techniques.
Alex practices from:
37A Shakespeare Road